Dr. Cali Estes is a sought-after public figure, speaker, trainer and addictions specialist. She has spoken and trained in different countries and offers a platform of education and motivational speaking that is both entertaining and educational. Dr. Estes has a unique ability to connect with the crowd and engage her audience so they walk away from her training or speech both having learned something and thoroughly enjoyed the topic of discussion. Dr. Cali Estes brings 25 years of experience in addiction, business leadership and women’s empowerment discussions to the table. Her no-nonsense approach coupled with her entertaining abilities has landed her speaking and training clients all over the country. She has spoken before Fortune 100 and 500 companies, police forces, first responders, doctors, women conferences and she has even been a keystone speaker at several addiction conferences. After hearing her speak, she was dubbed ‘The Female Doctor Drew’ by the media and the ‘Battery Recharger’ by conference attendees. She utilizes her unique experiences of having gone on tour with different musical bands, hands-on work with CEO’s, and creation of her signature services ‘Sober on Demand’, from ‘Stuck to Success’ and ‘LaunchpadXpress’.
She was named ‘Top 99 Limit Breaking Female Founders by Thrive Global. She has been featured in People Magazine, Reader’s Digest, CNN, NBC, CBS, Fox, KTLA TV, LA Times, Dr. Drew show, Jenny Mccarthy show, Yoga Digest, Washington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and more. She even performed at The Comedy Store on Sunset Strip in Los Angeles with a myriad of top comedians.
- Unpause Your Life: how to to get out of your own way and have the life of your dreams. This is based on my upcoming book ‘The 7 keys to Tap into the Wealth Inside You” and I will discuss attitudes around Money, Purpose, and Passion in life and how to overcome obstacles that are in your way (great for women’s groups or motivational needs).
- Addiction in the Workplace: What holds your employees back and how to get to the root cause of the issue so they can more productive and increase your bottom line (designed for companies)
- Why is my adult child so unmotivated and how to Fix Failure to Launch Syndrome. We all know the 30-year-old living in mom’s basement, but what do we do about it? How do we get an adult child to launch and hold steady employment? (You will leave with tips and tricks on how to motivate your adult child, set boundaries and get results)
- The art of winning the argument: A lot of people want to win, but lose in the argument. This is for anyone that wants to use the art of the sale and NLP to win whatever argument or negotiations they need (great for business, cruise ships and more)
- How to handle a loved one with an addiction. This is based on my book, “I Married A Junkie” and I will discuss what it is like being the wife of a heroin addict while I am out helping others get sober. You will leave with tips and tricks on how to help yourself and them.
- From Stuck to Success: How to build a business and a brand. I went from homeless to a 7 figure company, twice (lost the first one in the 2008 economic downturn). How to start an run a company if you have zero dollars and an idea (Great for women and leadership)
- How to Design the life you want. In this talk, I will teach you the art of visualization, law of attraction and the Vision Board system to create the life you want and desire. This talk is great for students, entrepreneurs and anyone wanting to get more out of life. I base it on the 7 Key Principals to tap into the wealth inside you.
- How to design your perfect mate. Do you settle for a relationship simply because nothing else seems to be going on? Why are you settling and not designing your mate and attracting them? Using principles I created and the law of attraction techniques I used to create and meet my husband and partner of 11 years, I will assist you in designing your mate and creating the happy life you dream of (designed for women and men that are looking for love and the perfect partner)
- Northern New Jersey Police Force (Keynote)
- Southern New Jersey Police Force (Keynote)
- Comedy Store on Sunset Strip (Performed with This is my Brave and Will and Grace comedians)
- Moments Of Change Conference (Speaker)
- Treatment Centers (Sierra Tucson, Raleigh House, Avalon Malibu, Gosnold, Cornerstone and over 250 more)
- Navigating Addiction Summit (Keynote three times)
- Firefighters and First Responders Team in Fort Lauderdale
- Keynote Speaker at Reel to Reel Film Fest
- Challenges Center (Keynote)
- Multiple Chamber of Commerce
- Women gathering (Keynote)
Dr. Cali Speaks on live CNN TV in regards to Lamar Odem’s arrest.
Dr. Cali Estes performs with famous comedians at the Comedy Store in LA on Sunset Strip with This is My Brave to bring awareness to addiction and mental health.
Dr. Cali Estes speaks to the state of NJ police and various departments on the dangers of arrest and addiction.
Dr. Cali Estes speaks at the Navigating your Addiction Summit with Former Bronco’s player (#82) Vance Johnson.
Dr. Cali Estes trains a group of addiction specialists.
Dr. Cali Estes featured for the 5th time on KTLA TV in Los Angeles for her work with Failure to Launch Syndrome and the adults that won’t seen to launch. Watch her here.
Could you be married an addict? Tune into
@KTLAMorningNews as Founder of @TheAddictionsCo Dr. Cali Estes discusses her latest book “I Married a Junkie” & 5 signs your loved one could be an addict @FrankBuckleyTV & @JessicaHolmesTV #IMarriedAJunkie. Watch her interview here.
What is causing addiction technology to skyrocket among our population? What can you do and how do you recognize the signs? Join Dr. Cali Estes as she is interviewed on KTLA TV Los Angeles Channel 5 to discuss the signs, symptoms and issues related to technology addiction and how you can fix the problem. Watch the interview here.
Join Dr Cali Estes on KTLA TV in Los Angeles as she discusses Technology Addiction and The Addictions Academy class on Internet Addiction. Listen in below as she discusses signs that you might be addicted to technology.
Join Dr. Cali Estes on NBC 7 as she discusses technology addiction and the signs of internet addiction, what to do if you think you are addicted and her new class at The Addictions Academy, Nationally Certified Internet Addictions Coach. Click here to hear more!
Cali Estes, a drug counselor who is now helping “Rob” recover from his addictions, said she adamantly believes Xanax and similar drugs are overprescribed. Read more.
Dr. Cali Estes, The Addictions Coach, is interviewed as an Expert in Addiction on CNN, The Don Lemon show. She discusses Lamar Odom and the recent issues surrounding his recent overdose.
Dr. Cali Estes on the red carpet discussing addiction, mental health, and coaching.